Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Season

Since it is December and Christmas is almost among us I thought I would take a few minutes to reflect on my favorite things about the season.


1. My absolute favorite thing about the season is that we get a chance to celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ.
2. Spending time with family.
3. Christmas Baking- everything from fudge to cookies to chocolates
4. Christmas Sweaters- I prefer to call these tacky because they are not ugly but sometimes they are just a little bit tacky.
5. Christmas Parades- They are just a blast!
6. Gingerbread Houses- Now I don't know about you but I don't really like gingerbread but I love to build and decorate the houses. I love that you can buy so many different kinds these days. I would like to try and do a homemade one sometime but the boxes are just so convenient.


 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment