Sunday, July 6, 2014

A 4th of July Makeup Look

 
For me personally, there are two times a year that I can pull off red lipstick. These two times are 4th of July and Christmas. Since it was just 4th of July, I wanted to share with yall my makeup look. I like to incorporated red white and blue into my look and be very festive and patriotic. I use my skin mostly as the white because I am so pale. I also used a white shimmer for under my eyebrows. For the blue I went with blue eye shadow on my eyelids. Lastly for the red I went with a bright red for my lips. For this look I went with white shimmer, blue shimmer, and a lip stain. I used the lip stain so I would not have to reapply

For my makeup I generally buy a better quality of base makeup or foundation and then use less expensive makeup for my colors like eye shadow and lipstick.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment