Friday, April 18, 2014

Watermelon

 
So I got this awesome tank top last summer in several colors and I have worn it to death. It is so cute because it has the ruffle detail on it. My mom also got this same style of tank top (she is in the navy). I wore this top yesterday when I went to a football event. It is cool enough for the summer time yet it is enough to wear with a sweater for spring and fall. I have two favorite ways to wear this top. The colors of this top that I have are lime green, sky blue, navy blue, and hot pink. I love to wear the lime green with a pair of melon colored pants because I think the colors complement each other nicely. I also like to wear all of the colors with white linen pants because they are so vibrant. I'll add some more pictures on here later of different ways to wear this top.

April 2014

August 2013- Hollywood Studios

August 2013- Hollywood Studios

August 2013- Playing with some birds

No comments:

Post a Comment