Monday, April 14, 2014

A Few of my Loves

Hey Yall, Welcome to my blog! To start out I think it would be good to tell you a little bit about what I love and enjoy.
 
1. Cooking and Baking
It doesn't matter what it is, I love to make it. Cakes, Cookies, Pizza, Monkey Bread, Soup, and the list goes on and on.
(recipes to come later) 
 
 
2. Clothes
I love cute clothes and I have been trying to be a little more adventurous in what I wear and always look cute. You never know who you're going to run into. Sometimes though you have days that you just gotta wear sweats.
 
 
3. Taking Pictures
I love to take pictures and document life. Sometimes my family is like really another picture and I'm like yes! You can never take too many pictures.  
 
 
 
4. TV Shows
Dancing With the Stars, Bachelor/ette, Pretty Little Liars, 19 Kids and Counting, The Little Couple... The list just goes on and on.
 
5. Arkansas Razorbacks
I love my Arkansas Razorbacks!
 
 
-Lisa 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment